DIANE is a tool which helps application communities and smaller Virtual Organisations using the distributed computing infrastructures more efficiently. The automatic control and scheduling of computations on a set of distributed worker nodes leads to an improvement of the quality of service of the EGEE/LCG Grid. The tool allows to
- reduce the application execution time by using the resources more efficiently,
- reduce the user work overhead by providing fully automatic execution and failure management,
- efficiently integrate local and Grid resources.
Comprehensive online book describes the vision, design, architecture and provides scientific context to demonstrate how the system may be useful. DIANE is also a registered tool in EGI application database, it is part of EGEE RESPECT tool suite and listed on French Grid tool list.
Latest version development version: 2.4
- Go to http://dianemon.cern.ch/diane for online monitoring of your tasks.
- Check news and announcements for latest release information.
Get in touch if you need help porting your application to the Grid .
Look at MSc research proposals if you are interested in Grid computing technology and research.